Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the agreement between Australian Travel Deals Pty Ltd trading as traveldream.com.au (“us” and “we”) and “you” both as user of our website located at traveldream.com.au (“our website”) and as purchaser of certain products and/or services (“travel deals”) offered to you by third party suppliers (“Suppliers”) as advertised from time to time on our website.
Your use of our website
1. We advertise travel deals from Suppliers on our website which are available to be purchased by you subject to these terms and conditions.
2. When you purchase a travel package from our website this will enable you to secure your preferred departure date (for flights) and/or check-in date (for hotels)
3. Each time you purchase a Travel Package from us you acknowledge having read, accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
5. You warrant that all information that you provide to us is your own information and that the information you provide to us remains accurate and up to date and that it is your responsibility to ensure that your information remains accurate and up to date.
6. You acknowledge and agree that any unauthorised use by you of our website (including but not limited to the copying of images or other intellectual property on our website) will result in a breach by you of these terms and conditions and may result in automatic suspension of your user account and/or the immediate termination of your right to redeem a Voucher once purchased.
7. Prior to your purchase of a Travel Package from our website you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) you have the requisite legal capacity to enter into this agreement with us;
(b) we will assist you by facilitating a booking for you with the Suppliers of the travel deals;
(c) we are not always the Suppliers of the Travel packages that are advertised on our website;
(d) we do not act as the agent of the Suppliers of the Travel packages that are advertised on our website;
(e) you have read and understood the specific information and components of the travel package as advertised;
(f) it is your responsibility to have properly investigated and understood the terms and conditions of the Supplier that are relevant and specific to the travel package as advertised (including but not limited to conditions of travel and entry, baggage limitations etc.);
(g) it is your responsibility to have properly investigated any travel specific visa requirements relevant to the travel package and ensured that all passports and other necessary travel documents are in place and valid; and
(h) having regard to all of the above and to your individual and specific medical (including but not limited to necessary vaccinations) and lifestyle requirements including those of any persons who will accompany you on the travel deal that the travel deal is suitable for you.
8. You acknowledge and agree that payment is required before the package can be redeemed.
9. You acknowledge and agree that the exact nature and extent of the Supplier’s travel deals are detailed within the advertisement on our website and are subject to all inclusions and exclusions as contained in the advertisement.
Voucher redemption, expiration and Refund policy
10. We will provide you with a fourteen (14) day booking guarantee period from the date of your purchase of a Travel Package or Voucher (“booking guarantee period”) for you to secure your preferred departure date (for flights) and/or check in date (for hotels or other accommodation providers).
11. Once your booking has been confirmed by the Supplier of the travel package (either upon receipt of a booking confirmation from an accommodation provider or upon issue of a ticket and/or travel itinerary by an airline) your Voucher will be classed as redeemed (“Voucher redemption”). Any deposits paid to Traveldream are non-refundable once redemption has occurred.
12. You acknowledge and agree that a Voucher only remains eligible for Voucher redemption during the booking guarantee period and that once the booking guarantee period has elapsed the Voucher will become expired (“expired Voucher”).
13. In the event that Voucher redemption successfully occurs within the booking guarantee period then you acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will a refund of the price paid by you for the Voucher be provided to you.
14. You acknowledge and agree that once Voucher redemption has successfully occurred it may not be possible for the Supplier to accommodate any requests made by you for changes howsoever minor to the booking.
15. In the event that Voucher redemption does not successfully occur within the booking guarantee period then we will provide you with a full refund of the price paid by you for the expired Voucher.
16. You acknowledge and agree that the travel deals advertised on our website are “all inclusive” in regards to the price paid by you for the Voucher and that itemised prices for specific components of a travel deal will not be provided and furthermore that refunds for specific components of a travel deal will not be provided under any circumstances irrespective of whether a specific component of a travel deal is not used by you.
Supply of travel deal
17. You acknowledge and agree that the travel package that is provided to you by the Supplier is subject to the Supplier’s own terms and conditions and that you will be required to accept and agree to be bound by the Supplier’s own terms and conditions in relation to the supply of the travel package to you. All deals are subject to availability.
18. You acknowledge and agree that we make no representations to you or provide any warranties to you about the standard or quality of the travel deal provided by the Supplier and furthermore that any claim, demand or action that you seek to make in respect of the provision of the travel deal to you is against the Supplier and not against us.
19. You acknowledge and agree that in the event that you purchase additional or alternate products and/or services directly from the Supplier or other third parties which are not included in the travel deal either by reason of your free choice or by your failure to adhere to the specific terms and conditions of the Supplier (including but not limited to airline or other transfer departure times, accommodation provider rules and regulations etc.) then you will be directly liable to the Supplier or other third parties to pay for such additional or alternate products and/or services.
Limitation of liability and indemnity
20. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time factors outside both our control and the control of the Supplier (including but not limited to natural disasters, airline or other carrier delays etc.) may impact upon the successful deliverability of the travel deal to you by the Supplier either in whole or part and that in such an event we will not be liable to you for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or exemplary loss or damage (“loss”) suffered or incurred by you whatsoever.
21. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to purchase your own adequate travel insurance independently of this agreement and we will not be liable to you for any loss suffered or incurred by you whatsoever arising out of a failure by you to obtain adequate travel insurance.
22. Except as expressly provided in this agreement and to the full extent permitted by law we will not be liable to you for any loss whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any act or omission by us relating to our obligations under this agreement, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability) or otherwise.
23. Subject to clauses 20-22 and to the full extent permitted by law our liability to you in connection with this agreement (whether for negligence or otherwise) will not exceed the amount paid by you for the Voucher.
24. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless against any and all loss suffered or incurred by you or by us as a result of your actions, conduct or breach of this agreement.
25. If a provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
26. This agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
27. We reserve the right to update and/or vary our terms and conditions as displayed on our website at any time without notifying you of such updates/variations.
28. If the updates and/or variations to our terms and conditions do however have a material effect on a Voucher which you have purchased from us and/or which has been redeemed by you with one of our Suppliers then we will notify you by email of the relevant updates and/or variations to our terms and conditions.
How to contact us
29. If you have any questions of queries regarding our terms and conditions you can contact us on:
1300 350 263
Level 2, 52 Albert Road
South Melbourne, 3205