Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the agreement between Australian Travel Deals Pty Ltd trading as traveldream.com.au (“us” and “we”) and “you” both as user of our website located at traveldream.com.au (“our website”) and as purchaser of certain products and/or services (“travel deals”) offered to you by third party suppliers (“Suppliers”) as advertised from time to time on our website.
Your use of our website
1. We advertise travel deals from Suppliers on our website which are available to be purchased by you subject to these terms and conditions.
2. When you purchase a travel package from our website this will enable you to secure your preferred departure date (for flights) and/or check-in date (for hotels)
3. Each time you purchase a Travel Package from us you acknowledge having read, accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
5. You warrant that all information that you provide to us is your own information and that the information you provide to us remains accurate and up to date and that it is your responsibility to ensure that your information remains accurate and up to date.
6. You acknowledge and agree that any unauthorised use by you of our website (including but not limited to the copying of images or other intellectual property on our website) will result in a breach by you of these terms and conditions and may result in automatic suspension of your user account.
7. Prior to your purchase of a Travel Package from our website you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) you have the requisite legal capacity to enter into this agreement with us;
(b) we will assist you by facilitating a booking for you with the Suppliers of the travel deals;
(c) we are not always the Suppliers of the Travel packages that are advertised on our website;
(d) we do not act as the agent of the Suppliers of the Travel packages that are advertised on our website;
(e) you have read and understood the specific information and components of the travel package as advertised;
(f) it is your responsibility to have properly investigated and understood the terms and conditions of the Supplier that are relevant and specific to the travel package as advertised (including but not limited to conditions of travel and entry, baggage limitations etc.);
(g) it is your responsibility to have properly investigated any travel specific visa requirements relevant to the travel package and ensured that all passports and other necessary travel documents are in place and valid; and
(h) having regard to all of the above and to your individual and specific medical (including but not limited to necessary vaccinations) and lifestyle requirements including those of any persons who will accompany you on the travel deal that the travel deal is suitable for you.
8. You acknowledge and agree that payment is required before the package can be redeemed.
9. You acknowledge and agree that the exact nature and extent of the Supplier’s travel deals are detailed within the advertisement on our website and are subject to all inclusions and exclusions as contained in the advertisement.
10. Flights, flights and hotel packages, and hotels purchased are not refundable upon purchase.
11. After payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with details of your booking number, flight booking number, flight ticket numbers, and hotel booking number. Please print out the email and the confirmation or receipt to act as proof of purchase.
12. Please be advised that all components within the booking must be used. In the event you do not show up for your flight or fail to check-in at the airport without advising us in advance, your "Flight Booking" will be declared null and void and no refunds will be given.
13. Additional fees may be charged by the airlines for services such as preferred seat selection, baggage handling, excess baggage, or wheelchair services. Please note that fees are determined and charged by the airline and may vary at any time.
14. Airlines cancellation or amendment will be entertained with a valid reason with supporting documents, however, the final decision is subject to Airline approval.
15. Amendments may incur charges that are set by the airlines.
Supply of travel deal
16. You acknowledge and agree that the travel package that is provided to you by the Supplier is subject to the Supplier’s own terms and conditions and that you will be required to accept and agree to be bound by the Supplier’s own terms and conditions in relation to the supply of the travel package to you. All deals are subject to availability.
17. You acknowledge and agree that we make no representations to you or provide any warranties to you about the standard or quality of the travel deal provided by the Supplier and furthermore that any claim, demand or action that you seek to make in respect of the provision of the travel deal to you is against the Supplier and not against us.
18. You acknowledge and agree that in the event that you purchase additional or alternate products and/or services directly from the Supplier or other third parties which are not included in the travel deal either by reason of your free choice or by your failure to adhere to the specific terms and conditions of the Supplier (including but not limited to airline or other transfer departure times, hotel provider rules and regulations etc.) then you will be directly liable to the Supplier or other third parties to pay for such additional or alternate products and/or services.
Limitation of liability and indemnity
19. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time factors outside both our control and the control of the Supplier (including but not limited to natural disasters, airline or other carrier delays etc.) may impact upon the successful deliverability of the travel deal to you by the Supplier either in whole or part and that in such an event we will not be liable to you for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or exemplary loss or damage (“loss”) suffered or incurred by you whatsoever.
20. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to purchase your own adequate travel insurance independently of this agreement and we will not be liable to you for any loss suffered or incurred by you whatsoever arising out of a failure by you to obtain adequate travel insurance.
21. Except as expressly provided in this agreement and to the full extent permitted by law we will not be liable to you for any loss whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any act or omission by us relating to our obligations under this agreement, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability) or otherwise.
22. Subject to clauses 20-22 and to the full extent permitted by law our liability to you in connection with this agreement (whether for negligence or otherwise) will not exceed the amount paid by you for your purchase.
23. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless against any and all loss suffered or incurred by you or by us as a result of your actions, conduct or breach of this agreement.
24. If a provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
25. This agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
26. We reserve the right to update and/or vary our terms and conditions as displayed on our website at any time without notifying you of such updates/variations.
27. If Traveldream is advertising a Travel package on behalf of a 3rd party and is not the seller of record, Our refund policy and general terms will not be valid instead the terms of the seller of record will apply.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or queries regarding our terms and conditions you can contact us on:
(03) 7018 8122
Traveldream - ABN 66 610 582 922
Level 2, 52 Albert Road
South Melbourne, 3205