Just a short 15 min stroll from the turquoise blue waters and crystal white sands of Cable Beach, you will find The Pearle of Cable Beach. Situated in one of Australia's most unique and ruggedly beautiful tourist destinations, The Pearle offers the perfect blend of modern resort living and Australian outback adventure.
Broome, located at the top of Western Australia, is known for it's rugged landscape, beautiful beaches, sunset camel rides and pearl farms. Visitors to this region can enjoy a wide range of fantastic activites, including wildlife encounters, pearl farm tours, adventurous day trips and much more.
'Staircase to the Moon' is a natural phenomenon which occurs when a full moon rises over the exposed tidal flats of Roebuck Bay. Visitors flock from all over the globe to witness this incredible sight, and there are also local moon markets and live music events to enjoy.
Enjoy huge savings on a stay at the five-star Pearle, Cable Beach and witness this unique phenomenon for yourself! Very limited spots available - get in touch or book today.
Staircase to the moon dates for 2022 are : 10th til 12th of October and 9th til 11th of November.
Fly to Broome
Today, depart your home city and fly to beautiful Broome. Upon arrival, make your way to the hotel to check in, and then relax by the pool or grab a drink at the cafe.
Up to you! Relax by the pool, stroll to nearby Cable Beach or use the tour desk to book a day trip to a pearl farm, sunset camel ride or take a trip to Cape Leveque
Up to you! Perhaps book a day trip to Windjana Gorge, take a stroll through the town or visit the beach.
Up to you! Perhaps visit the tour desk and see what's on offer (we recommend a day trip to the Dampier Peninsula), or just relax by the pool with a drink.
Last day! Make the most of it - and don't forget to check out the incredible 'Staircase of the Moon' at Cable Beach if your dates match up.
Today, check out of your hotel and make your way to the airport. We hope you enjoyed your stay in this amazing part of the world!
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Return flights from Perth, Sydney* or Melbourne*
- 5 nights stay at the Pearle of Cable Beach in a Guest Room
- Daily continental breakfast in the Pearle Cafe
- Daily housekeeping
- Check-out until 11am
The Pearle Guest Rooms are the perfect option for guests visiting Broome on a stopover or short stay. Surrounded by palms and lush garden, this hotel style room features a small deck with outdoor coffee table and chairs where you can enjoy the Broome tropical weather.
The Pearle of Cable Beach offers lush palm-fringed grounds and an infinity-edge swimming pool for all guests to enjoy, with BBQ area and a seasonal breakfast cafe.
All bookings in guest rooms come with complimentary breakfast and receive a daily housekeeping service.
Upgrade options (Available at Check-out)
Please note: Villas do not include breakfast.
One-Bedroom Pool Villa: (2 guests) - $100 pp
Each fully self-contained Pool Villa offers modern comforts with designer kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances and granite bench tops, air-conditioning, spacious living areas with balconies, an alfresco dining area with stainless steel BBQs and a private lap pool with decking and sun lounges.
Two-Bedroom Pool Villa: (4 guests) - No charge - Based on 4 guests travelling only*
Please select 4 guests at check-out, enter your departure city - please note some incur surcharge and select bedding request for each room. Ie: 1x twin & 1x Double
Our two-bedroom Pool Villas are a perfect blend of comfort, elegance and luxury with a combination of local Broome elements. Living, sleeping and outdoor areas blend effortlessly together. The pool deck is a generous area opening up to a private 8m swimming pool and sunbeds. Shading your own private sanctuary is some of Broomes luscious flora that will transport you to a tropical oasis. With a private balcony overlooking the gardens and luxurious walk-in rain shower, you will never want to leave. Bedroom 2 is semi-detached remaining under the same roof line however accessed from a private open deck.
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel Insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Infant policy (aged 2 years and under): An infant is not included in the maximum room occupancy. Bring your own cot, or up to one cot per room may be requested at a surcharge of $20 per night, including linen and subject to availability, payable directly to the hotel. **Please make a special request at time of booking and reconfirm with the hotel.**
- Extra child/person: using existing bedding at $20 per person per night, payable directly to the hotel. No rollaway beds are available. **Please make a special request at time of booking and reconfirm with the hotel.**
- Travel dates: valid for stays from 10th Oct 22 - 30th Nov 22
- Weather dependant: the Staircase of the Moon phenomenon is not guaranteed and subject to weather conditions such as cloud cover and wind levels.
- Travelling solo? Single suplliment available at check-out based on Guest Room only. Please contact us for pricing if you wish to upgrade to the One Bedroom Pool Villa.
*Flights are based on departures from Perth, with Virgin Australia. Melbourne and Sydney are subject to a $350 surcharge per person.